Well has the longest (and most boring) saga in computer history finally come to an end? The latest(speculative) images of the Apple iPhone have been revealed, and I at least, hope these are the final prototypes.
A cross between the new Nano and a Nokia 8800 – this sexy proposition will surely be an instant hit with the consumers if it ever gets released.
Here are a few features I would like to see – and if they deliver – I for one would be a buyer:
- Full iTunes Compatibility / Support (plug and play)
- Bluetooth capable, to swap songs (doubt they will do this however)
- WiFi Capable, to connect up to the internet to download tunes
- Minimum of a 20 gig hard drive
- Ability to watch Video (any kind, not just Apple’s irritating .mov)
- Ability to connect to a TV and watch your Video’s
With all those features, surely Apple would set themselves up to become an instant Global Mobile Phone Player. Watch out Nokia!!